It takes a lot of power to stop a moving trailer, especially when that trailer is hauling a heavy load. On RVs, flatbeds, livestock trailers and many other oversize haulers, manufacturers typically install trailer brakes to assist the tow vehicle in bringing such a massive amount of weight to a halt. But it takes more than a good set of brakes to make quick, efficient stops. It takes precision and the right amount of control. The crown jewel of CURT's brake control lineup is the TriFlex. This proportion-based brake control features a compact size, a digital display and the ability to manage up to eight brakes at a time. The feature that sets the TriFlex apart from all others is its triple-axis motion-sensing accelerometer. This integrated circuit component allows the TriFlex to detect every motion of your vehicle and trailer with exact precision and to then apply the perfect amount of braking power for every situation. The TriFlex also automatically adjusts brake output when going up or down a hill and is compatible with anti-lock brakes and cruise control. It comes with a mounting bracket and hardware and can be mounted at various angles on your vehicle's dash. Best of all, like other CURT brake controls, the TriFlex is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
Partsmonkey.com Shipping Information
We know you want to get your vehicle back on the road or get rid of that annoying clunk as fast as posible, thats why all our orders are shipped out using super fast 2-4 day shipping to anywhere in Canada and the USA.
We offer a flat shipping rate of $8.95 to anywhere in Canada and USA and any orders over $99 will receive free shipping. We do not offer expedited shipping since we already ship your products as fast as possible.
Orders placed before 10AM EST on weekdays will typically ship out same day. Orders after 10AM EST will ship out next business day.
Orders shipped to a PO box may not arrive in 4 days or less since only Canada Post can ship to PO boxes.
If you have any questions about one of your shipments please contact us.
Partsmonkey.com Return Policy
Here at Partsmonkey.com we want to make the returns process as effortless as possible for you. If you would like a replacement product instead of a return we can help with that too.
- We will provide a pre-paid return shipping label.
- Package the product back up and put the return label on the box.
- Drop the package off at a Canada Post, FedEx or UPS location (Depending on who has been selected to ship the return).
- When the product arrives at one of our warehouses we will inspect the product and issue a refund.
- If you have any questions about this process please contact us.
- All returns must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number. This will be provided when you call or email us requesting a return or request a return from your order history.
- Products of discretionary returns, i.e no longer want, must be in resellable condition and in original package.
- Products of warranty/defect, catalogue error, shipping damage returns will not be charged for return shipping.
- Products of discretionary returns will have the return shipping subtracted from the refund.
- Special order items are non-returnable.
- Products can be returned within 60 days of delivery.
- Core returns must be returned within 30 days. We can provide return shipping at your expense with the price of the label being deducted off your refund.