Lucas Oil Slick Mist is a polymer paint gloss intensifier, which can be used on other surfaces such as glass, chrome and vinyl decals. Use Slick Mist as a traditional wax, quick detail spray or spray it on your vehicle between rinsing and drying for the easiest polish job ever. That’s right! Just spray it on a wet or dry surface and wipe it off. Slick Mist out performs the competition and will leave your finish slicker and shinier than any product on the market, with long lasting protection. You and Slick Mist can give any machine an extreme gloss fast!
Partsmonkey.com Shipping Information
We know you want to get your vehicle back on the road or get rid of that annoying clunk as fast as posible, thats why all our orders are shipped out using super fast 2-4 day shipping to anywhere in Canada and the USA.
We offer a flat shipping rate of $8.95 to anywhere in Canada and USA and any orders over $99 will receive free shipping. We do not offer expedited shipping since we already ship your products as fast as possible.
Orders placed before 10AM EST on weekdays will typically ship out same day. Orders after 10AM EST will ship out next business day.
Orders shipped to a PO box may not arrive in 4 days or less since only Canada Post can ship to PO boxes.
If you have any questions about one of your shipments please contact us.
Partsmonkey.com Return Policy
Here at Partsmonkey.com we want to make the returns process as effortless as possible for you. If you would like a replacement product instead of a return we can help with that too.
- We will provide a pre-paid return shipping label.
- Package the product back up and put the return label on the box.
- Drop the package off at a Canada Post, FedEx or UPS location (Depending on who has been selected to ship the return).
- When the product arrives at one of our warehouses we will inspect the product and issue a refund.
- If you have any questions about this process please contact us.
- All returns must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number. This will be provided when you call or email us requesting a return or request a return from your order history.
- Products of discretionary returns, i.e no longer want, must be in resellable condition and in original package.
- Products of warranty/defect, catalogue error, shipping damage returns will not be charged for return shipping.
- Products of discretionary returns will have the return shipping subtracted from the refund.
- Special order items are non-returnable.
- Products can be returned within 60 days of delivery.
- Core returns must be returned within 30 days. We can provide return shipping at your expense with the price of the label being deducted off your refund.