The CURT Echo mobile trailer brake controller is a Bluetooth-enabled device that wirelessly connects to your smartphone and allows you to control and monitor all trailer brake activity right from your own device. It features a simple, plug-and-play installation on your vehicle, a portable design to easily switch between vehicle-trailer combinations and a highly durable construction to outlast the elements. The Echo brake controller brings your towing experience into the modern age. Powered by Bluetooth, it wirelessly connects to your smartphone without any extra wiring harnesses or modules required. Simply download the Smart Control app on your Apple iOS or Android OS device, plug the Echo into your vehicle and youre ready to start towing. The app allows you to create multiple vehicle-trailer profiles for different towing situations. Installing the Echo trailer brake controller is truly a plug-and-play experience. It is designed to insert in between the vehicle-trailer wiring connection and is compatible with any industry-standard 7-way RV blade plug. This design also allows the Echo to be easily transferred between vehicles, making it perfect for fleet vehicles or multiple-vehicle owners. The Echo mobile trailer brake controller is built to withstand the outdoor elements, whether youre towing through rain, snow or sunshine. It features a potted enclosure. This means the interior of the Echo is filled with an epoxy resin that covers the internal electronics and seals them off from dirt and moisture. This promotes long-lasting durability and also helps reduce vibration. To further enhance the connection, the connector port of the Echo is equipped with a locking tab to connect to the 7-way vehicle socket. The CURT Echo mobile brake controller operates with a tri-axis circuit for smooth stops going up or down a hill, and it is able to operate up to two to four trailer brakes at a time (one to two axles). It is also compatible with cruise control and ABS brakes.
Partsmonkey.com Shipping Information
We know you want to get your vehicle back on the road or get rid of that annoying clunk as fast as posible, thats why all our orders are shipped out using super fast 2-4 day shipping to anywhere in Canada and the USA.
We offer a flat shipping rate of $8.95 to anywhere in Canada and USA and any orders over $99 will receive free shipping. We do not offer expedited shipping since we already ship your products as fast as possible.
Orders placed before 10AM EST on weekdays will typically ship out same day. Orders after 10AM EST will ship out next business day.
Orders shipped to a PO box may not arrive in 4 days or less since only Canada Post can ship to PO boxes.
If you have any questions about one of your shipments please contact us.
Partsmonkey.com Return Policy
Here at Partsmonkey.com we want to make the returns process as effortless as possible for you. If you would like a replacement product instead of a return we can help with that too.
- We will provide a pre-paid return shipping label.
- Package the product back up and put the return label on the box.
- Drop the package off at a Canada Post, FedEx or UPS location (Depending on who has been selected to ship the return).
- When the product arrives at one of our warehouses we will inspect the product and issue a refund.
- If you have any questions about this process please contact us.
- All returns must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number. This will be provided when you call or email us requesting a return or request a return from your order history.
- Products of discretionary returns, i.e no longer want, must be in resellable condition and in original package.
- Products of warranty/defect, catalogue error, shipping damage returns will not be charged for return shipping.
- Products of discretionary returns will have the return shipping subtracted from the refund.
- Special order items are non-returnable.
- Products can be returned within 60 days of delivery.
- Core returns must be returned within 30 days. We can provide return shipping at your expense with the price of the label being deducted off your refund.