3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series uses advanced silicone material to help provide comfortable and durable respiratory protection. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can reduces heat and moisture build-up for cool, dry comfort.
3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gasses and vapours when used with approved 3M cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, this respirator (commonly referred to as a “mask”) helps provide respiratory protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). This respirator uses an advanced silicone material that provides a softer feel on the face. A unique adjustment design helps reduce pressure points on the face for even more comfort. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can offer cooler and drier comfort for the wearer. Head harness may be adjusted to drop down when not in active use (allows respirator to be removed without taking off hard hat). The exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward while helping protect the valve area from debris while also making for easier cleaning. Recommended applications include abatement, painting, welding, chemical handling, construction, utilities, mining, pharmaceutical, and smelting.
- Advanced silicone material for increased comfort and greater durability
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve helps make breathing easier and can offer cooler and drier comfort
- Dual-mode head harness adjusts easily so users can wear the respirator in either standard or drop-down mode
- Solid exhalation valve cover
- For use with 3M™ Cartridges, 6000 Series, 3M™ Filters, 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series, or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems
- Head harness assembly and spare parts available
- Always use 3M™ Half Mask Respirators with the correct respiratory cartridges
- Chemical handling