3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series uses advanced silicone material to help provide comfortable and durable respiratory protection. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can reduces heat and moisture build-up for cool, dry comfort.
3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gasses and vapours when used with approved 3M cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, this respirator (commonly referred to as a “mask”) helps provide respiratory protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). This respirator uses an advanced silicone material that provides a softer feel on the face. A unique adjustment design helps reduce pressure points on the face for even more comfort. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can offer cooler and drier comfort for the wearer. Head harness may be adjusted to drop down when not in active use (allows respirator to be removed without taking off hard hat). The exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward while helping protect the valve area from debris while also making for easier cleaning. Recommended applications include abatement, painting, welding, chemical handling, construction, utilities, mining, pharmaceutical, and smelting.
Partsmonkey.com Shipping Information
We know you want to get your vehicle back on the road or get rid of that annoying clunk as fast as posible, thats why all our orders are shipped out using super fast 2-4 business day shipping to anywhere in Canada and the USA.
We offer a flat shipping rate of $8.95 to anywhere in Canada and USA and any orders over $99 will receive free shipping. We do not offer expedited shipping since we already ship your products as fast as possible.
Orders placed before 10AM EST on weekdays will typically ship out same day. Orders after 10AM EST will ship out next business day.
Orders shipped to a PO box may not arrive in 4 days or less since only Canada Post can ship to PO boxes.
If you have any questions about one of your shipments please contact us.
Partsmonkey.com Return Policy
Here at Partsmonkey.com we want to make the returns process as effortless as possible for you. If you would like a replacement product instead of a return we can help with that too.
- Contact us by phone, email or the return portal in your order history (You must have an account to access this page).
- We will provide a pre-paid return shipping label.
- Package the product back up and put the return label on the box.
- Drop the package off at a Canada Post, FedEx or UPS location (Depending on who has been selected to ship the return).
- When the product arrives at one of our warehouses we will inspect the product and issue a refund.
- If you have any questions about this process please contact us.
- All returns must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number. This will be provided when you call or email us requesting a return or request a return from your order history.
- Products of discretionary returns, i.e no longer want, must be in resellable condition and in original package.
- Products of warranty/defect, catalogue error, shipping damage returns will not be charged for return shipping.
- Products of discretionary returns will have the return shipping subtracted from the refund.
- Special order items are non-returnable.
- Products can be returned within 60 days of delivery.
- Core returns must be returned within 30 days. We can provide return shipping at your expense with the price of the label being deducted off your refund.